Friday, September 10, 2004

PAIGE


 updated on Sept 20, 2009

Paige is answering


Have your parents ever caught you drinking?
Yes. My parents and I drink together. LOL

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
hmmm I guess not. LOL

What do you spend most of your money on?
Clothes. Shoes. Bags. Food. LOL

What's something that can always make you feel better?
Chocolate

Are you a cuddler?
Yes. I like cuddling.

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Yes. haha

Are you a kissable person?
I hope so. LOL

Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
Yes, and it was horrible.

What is your relationship status?
Currently single. [and looking?] LOL hahaha

Do you still talk to any of your ex's?
EX-crush, EX-we-had-a-complicated-relationship, EX-liked-me-but-liked-her-too-guy, EX-we-had-an-understanding? Yes, I guess I still talk to them. We're all civilized people anyway. The one who breaks down first loses. Guess I'm the loser. LOL

Do you eat junk food everyday?
Not everyday. haha

How often do you drive?
Arrrgghhh... I don't drive. Don't remind me, I'm not particularly happy about it. Isn't that what are boyfriends for? LOL

Have you ever been so drunk that you blacked out?
Never been too drunk. LOL

Have you ever flirted with a friends crush?
LOL there's this guy all of us had a crush on. So, I guess that's a yes. LOL

How many different people of the opposite sex have you cried over?
hmmmm.. I'm so not counting. LOL

Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
YES, it was horrible.

What really makes you mad?
This equation: my Guy [?lol] + an Asshole = Me Mad. LOL I mean I don't need another ass hole, I already have one.

What's the last piercing you got?
third one on my right ear. LOL

Do you give out second chances too easily?
Arggh. Yes, always and too easily. Darn


CLICK HERE TO TAKE THIS SURVEY!





_

Related Posts with Thumbnails