Thursday, September 10, 2009

She's agent Smith

It's one my closest and bestEST friend's birthday today. We have known each other for 9 years. It's so nice to have friends like that who've seen you at your best and also, at your worst. This post is a tribute to my good friend and sister, Jessica. HAPPY BIRTHDAY love!

And yes, she's still alive and still being a bitch. LOL


For everyone's information, Jec is the one in the middle. These pictures were taken 4 years ago.

Yes,  I still have them. Yes, I'm naturally sweet. And yes, I guess I'm sentimental.

I find the pictures funny by the way. LOL hahaha

2 comments:

J said...

I never got the Agent Smith joke. (Straight face) HAHAHHA! Matrix? XD

Paige said...

YES. Duh, I think you should google photo's of Agent Smith. You look like him in that photo. LOL

Post a Comment

_

Related Posts with Thumbnails