Friday, May 25, 2007

power and cashew nuts

Hello! My first week was so tiring but it was so fun I don't care anymore. hahaha.. My body is still adjusting to my schedule, I think. Imagine, I was so high on adrenaline in our classes, by the time I sat in the bus on the way home, I can't help falling asleep. haha! I'm also addicted to cashew nuts! I buy them every time a salesman goes to sell some in the bus.

One professor told us not to be too attached to our block because we will surely get separated, if not sooner, then later.

I noticed one word that kept coming out on the mouths of our professors:

POWER

People want more of it. Politicians compete for it. States have the highest form of it. People who ask release a certain amount of it. Every human has the ability to enforce it.

What is it in that word that I kept hearing it? What is it in that word that makes me think of it deeply every time it comes out of the mouth of our professors?

Beats me. No idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

_

Related Posts with Thumbnails