Thursday, May 17, 2007

Animo La Salle!

LPEP Orientation

The Lasallian Personal Effectiveness Program (LPEP) is a two-day orientation that aims to welcome the freshmen and inspire them to make the best out of their stay in the University; provide them with basic information that will help them through their stay in La Salle; and introduce the Lasallian ANIMO of FAITH, ZEAL FOR SERVICE, and COMMUNION IN MISSION among the freshmen.

http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/announcements/default.asp?id=243


I just got home from LPEP orientation in DLSU- manila. It was great. Every college will be having a two-day orientation by the whole university. Well, I'm in the College of Liberal Arts and other colleges had and will have their orientation on some other day. Each day was concentrated only one one college. It was exhilarating and very enjoyable. After today, I felt that I had become a family in DLSU. I felt there's more to come and I can't wait to receive all the love I can get from my fellow Lasallians.


Some things in DLSU- manila you should really know about:
1. Wear what you like. Nobody really cares. They don't really care whether your shirt was the same as yesterday or the other day or whatever..
2. Not all the students there are rich.
3. Students in DLSU- manila really do study.
4. DLSU- manila people are really warm people.
5. Students, teachers, staff really take good care of each other.
6. DLSU people are happy people.
7. DLSU people are cool.
8. DLSU people work really hard.
9. DLSU people love to serve people and make them happy.
10. DLSU-manila is the best private university ever! (check the polls! we're #1 private university in the Philippines!!)

Well, that's all for now I guess.. I'll add more stuff when the term starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

_

Related Posts with Thumbnails