Thursday, May 10, 2007

please dont ask me





I have this friend; I told her why I'm depressed and it's really nice to know that she cares. But the thing is she always asks me how I am every time she sees me. I'm not saying it's bad. It's okay to ask how I am, but to ask if I'm still depressed; when I'm going to stop being depressed; if what I'm doing makes me more depressed; If I would like to do this stuff so I would not be depressed. Can't I just do stuff that's not related to my depression? Can't she just ask me to do stuff with her not because I'm depressed? Can't she just not ask about my depression?! darn it!! She does all this kinds of stuff for me because I'm depressed. She treats me like I'm sick or something. It's making me more miserable.

You know what's good about not letting other people know the reason? They won't treat you like you're depressed. Since they don't know the reason, they wouldn't have to say anything 'cause the don't know what's happening. They wouldn't have a right to tell you that you don't have to feel that way because they don't know why. They wouldn't treat you like you're freaking fragile; like you're going to break in to pieces anytime. I'm not going to break. I'm not glass, I'm human.

No comments:

Post a Comment

_

Related Posts with Thumbnails