Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hello Alone


ok.. I'm just trying to be strong.. I'm just trying to be happy.. I'm just trying to push myself up.. I'm trying..

Maybe it's this depression that makes me more observant about the not-oh-so-good stuff that's happening to me.. Yesterday, when I got home, I started crying.. I felt there's no one there for me.. There was no one taking care of me.. And darn it, I may not be wrong..
---------------

"Hello Alone"

Is this where the interstate ends?/ In coastal towns like this /Waiting for my world to cave under/ We seem to invent ourselves (we seem to invent ourselves)/In the places left unknown/ If hope could only find me out

Is this the end of everything we know? (We know)/This is the end of everything I am

Is anybody out there?/ Hello! Hello!/ Broken hearts like promises are left for lesser knowns/ Is anybody out there?/ Alone! Alone!/ Cause the coldest winter's thrive

Depression is the unholy ghost/ In the coastal towns of ahead/ Though I know a thousand names/ I see my only friend/ I've got the gun/ All I need is ten cents for the bullet/ I feel helpless, sleeping at best, waiting for your return/ Are you ever coming home?

Is anybody out there?/ Hello! Hello!/ Broken hearts like promises are left for lesser knowns/ Is anybody out there?/ Alone! Alone!/ Cause the coldest winter's thrive broken homes/Broken homes

Does anybody (Does anybody)/Do they ever listen? (Do they ever listen?)/Does anybody (Does anybody) Care at all?!/ Do they care at all?/Do they care at all?/Do they care at all?/ Do you care at all?/ Do you care at all?!

Is this the end of everything we know? (We know)/ This is the end of everything I am

Is anybody out there?/ Hello! Hello!/ Broken hearts like promises are left for lesser knowns/ Is anybody out there?/ Alone! Alone!/ Cause the coldest winter's thrive broken homes/ Is anybody out there?/ Hello! Hello!/ Broken hearts like promises are left for lesser knowns/ Is anybody out there?/ Alone! Alone!/ From a lesser known I'm here/ and there's hope, there's hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

_

Related Posts with Thumbnails