Saturday, January 17, 2009

freezing in Tagaytay

Believe me, feeling cold and freezing are two different things. I should know. If this isn't freezing then, this is the closest I've ever been to it.

I ALMOST got sick but I did not. Thank god for Tylenol. I drank 2 tablets before I slept and another 2 when I woke up. At least I'm feeling a lot better now. I remember, I always complain when its hot and now that I'm in a cold place - obviously not hot - I'm complaining as well.

My family from Hong Kong visited Philippines so we went to stay in our place in Tagaytay. It's so nice to see them again. It has been a while.

There is another thing I should complain about: internet connection. I couldn't just bring my desktop pc here, can I? I have to go to the computer shop and stuff. I should really get a laptop. Just a month and a half of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

_

Related Posts with Thumbnails