Saturday, October 9, 2010

Officially out of school!

It's official. I'm a graduate. I'm so happy. No more four inch thick readings. No more highlighters running out of ink. No more sleepless nights. It's official; I'm a bum!

We had our graduation ceremony today. I wore a nice dress nobody appreciated because it was under a godforsaken toga and I wore killer heels that cost me two weeks of frappuccino in Starbucks. I was sweating like a pig in the assembly and I forgot to bring my iPod and cellphone. The thing is, I had no pockets so I left all my stuff with my mom. There were a more than a thousand students graduating that morning and good lord, I regretted that I chose to leave my iPod and my phone behind. I was bored stupid, I felt like I was gonna die. Haha. More than a thousand students, my gawd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

_

Related Posts with Thumbnails