Wednesday, October 13, 2010

oh-la-lashes!

I had my lashes permed today. I had it at Let's Face It. It costs around 350 php and would last for about two to three months. Quite cheap, right? It's so nice because it will save me the effort of curling my lashes every time I go out. I also had my hair done before graduation and it looks straight and soft. I haven't been swimming because it might damage my newly done hair. Haha I decided that I'll jog instead - for a while anyway. I decided I'll be coming back to swim next week. I can't really stay away from the pool that long.

Since I graduated, I've been trying to find things to do. I shopped, ate out, had my lashes permed, and had my toenails done and more other things. So this is how it feels like to be a bum with money! Bliss! Haha. I'll be running low on cash soon so I better find something to do that would earn me cash 'cause I won't be working until January.

Did I tell you I'm loving my lashes? I'll go out tomorrow and I can't wait to put mascara on it and flutter them lashes! Oh-la-lashes! Have yours done too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

_

Related Posts with Thumbnails