Sunday, January 30, 2011

Anberlin, new shoes, FroYo and calamansi


Just a couple of days ago, I bought Anberlin concert tickets. It costs around 1500 php for a VIP ticket and I'm so excited for March 9! I've waited for this band to visit the Philippines for years!! I have all their songs in my iPod and I'm totally crazy about all their songs.

My bff J visited at home pay her ticket (I paid for hers when I bought mine). She told me she was going to the mall to develop some photos (She does photography as a hobby) and I tagged along. LOL! We to the mall and then somewhere else. I bought nice shoes and we ate Isaw and then Frozen Yogurt. Yum! If my boyfriend knew about this, he'd totally say "I told you so." He wants me to start trading and investing in the stock market. He sortof doesn't believe I can't control my shopping urges.

Ate, bili na po kayo ng calamansi, pancit nalang ang kulang.
-boy who's selling calamansi plant to us 

No comments:

Post a Comment

_

Related Posts with Thumbnails