Monday, January 24, 2011

Bonding with my girls

iJust a few weeks ago, me and my bffs had a get-together. Just a small one, nothing extravagant. We camped at E's new house. Brought a small cake, cooked pasta and ordered pizza. We also watched loads of movies. Haha It was better if we actually finished half the movies we load in the player. After twenty minutes, if the movie still didn't catch our attention, we change it into something else. Funny, that.

After the "movie marathon", we talked a lot and tried to catch up with each other. The good thing with old friends is that, whenever you get together, it's like you were never apart. We talked for hours. We started around 11pm and finished around 5am, I guess. If that's not catching up, then I dunno what is.



No comments:

Post a Comment

_

Related Posts with Thumbnails