Saturday, February 24, 2007

and so my prom isn't so bad

It was better than the prom last year. I danced with more people than last year. I even had the hotel staff crushing on me. Imagine, the hotel staff hitting on me! Spare me! I even had 2 juniors argue who'll dance me first, danced with the basketball and volleyball MVP. Complimented by my Filipino teacher that I look like an actress from the 60's and was told by a classmate that I look like a goddess. ahahaha... who wouldn't receive such compliments with the dress I wore? Is it just me, or are these people fond of unsightly ladies? It's my first time wearing a dress like that and it was so daring but it seems that I have no choice but to wear it.. I looked really hot by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

_

Related Posts with Thumbnails