Saturday, February 17, 2007

Astrolgy appalled (just read this)

I received an email concerning astrology and its a chain letter. I actually broke it because I don't believe in stuff like that.. and I have not enough email addresses to send it to anyway, so maybe I'm just making excuses... I'm an Aries, or so Astrology says.

So anyway here it is, read it:
APR- Suave and compromising. Funny and humorous. Stubborn. Very talkative. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal. Does work well with others. Very confidant. (---->so is this supposed to be confident? anyway, continue reading) Sensitive. Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Able to cheer everyone up and/or make them laugh. Able to motivate oneself and others. Understanding. Fun to be around. Outgoing. Hyper. Bubbly personality. Secretive. Boy/girl crazy. Loves sports, music, leisure and traveling. Systematic. Hot but has brains. If you repost this in 5 mins, a cutie that's caught your eye will introduce themselves (himself) and you will realize that you are very much alike in the next 2 days. Yeah right. Tell that to the marines!

Mind you, I posted in this blog after half an hour or so. Like hello?

There's another one by the way, and its real kinky:
 .:ARIES:.
Outgoing. Lovable. Spontanious. Not one to #### with. Erotic.
Funny.
Take you on trips to the moon in bed. Excellent kisser
EXTREMELY
sexy. Loves being in long relationships.=) Addictive. Loud.
best in
bed. 16 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

So is this some joke or something? 16 years? yeah right. And guess who sent it. My mom.. Surprised? I'm not joking, my mom sent both of them.

Nice.

I've got other months and star signs there on my email. You want it? ahahaha LMAO

C'mon I'll fly you to the moon!! kapow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

_

Related Posts with Thumbnails